As a 4th generation family run business that has been building garage doors since 1924, we have quite a bit to offer today's curious consumer! We know that the garage is likely the last thing considered during the initial phases of most projects, and we want to rewrite that mindset.
Why Care About Your Garage Door?
Did you know that 71% of Americans use their garage door as the primary entrance to their home? That means that the garage door experience should be one of welcome, safety, and satisfaction! What's shocking is this: a garage door can command 30% of a home's visual frontage and directly impact its "curbside appeal" far greater than the 8% of most entry doors.
Updating or selecting a quality new garage door will offer enhanced beauty and safety, and the right upscale garage door can give you a 98% RETURN ON INVESTMENT at resale! Looks aren't everything though, it is critical to select a door that will prove its worth year after year. Based on basic math alone, it is clear the garage door has been under-rated for too long! Let's get you prepared to find the RIGHT door.
What Do You Need to Know?
When beginning to look at garage doors it is important to consider a few things:Consider your lifestyle:
- Do you have a growing family where large SUVs may be in your future?
- Or is your garage now used for filling with boats and toys.
- Will it be a man-cave (or a woman-cave to be fair)? Is a home gym in the works?
- Do you need a single or a double door?
- Do you have a standard size opening, or do you need a custom size? o Do you want to have it finished in either a paint or stain color?
- Are there details of your home to complement in the glass section's window configuration?
- Can you match the design profiles of the entry door?
Can You See It?
Can you see the door crafted uniquely for your home? A clear vision of what you want will help you find the right product for you. Your next step is to consider the material you need:
- Is annual maintenance an obstacle for you? Be sure to seek a vinyl door that will provide the lasting beauty of wood without the tremendous effort for maintenance.
- Do you want to paint or stain your door today? Or perhaps tomorrow? Be sure to find a material like vinyl or composite to grant finishing options that last and allow for you to change your mind. Consider a factory finish for peace of mind and quality!
- Do you want a steel door with all the aesthetics of wood but the added durability of vinyl? Your best option is a vinyl coated steel to make your dream a reality. Covering the steel allows for this material to live in all its beauty even near the coast!
- Does the plight of the environment keep you up at night? Be sure your door is manufactured from materials that reduce their impact to the environment. Our materials are either recycled, reused or targeted to be reduced. We manufacture using solar power, and we are sure to provide an R-Value you can count on.
- What's R-Value? R value is used to represent energy efficiency. R-16 is NOT twice as effective as R-8. In fact R-8 is equivalent to 90% amount of heat flow reduction and R-16 is equivalent to 95%. So find a door that is insulated and durable to help improve your impact on the earth.
Bring It to Life!
Now comes the fun part, go find your door! When picking your design options, look at what goes with the exterior of your home. Consider the style of your home and color as well as features like entry doors, windows, arches, angles, and profiles. With our doors you can choose to leave them natural, have them painted or faux stained to complement any project desires!
When we build, we build for beauty and durability that will last because we care about your satisfaction as well as our environment. From our processes to our products, we reduce, reuse, and recycle everything we can. We run on solar, and we love to help reduce your overall maintenance efforts and costs.
Whatever questions you have to find the right garage door, we are certain we have the solutions. We are proud of our Partners who will provide fair and exceptional service. We can help, and we have this video to a casual tour of our showroom!
In the world of Fimbel, we do not believe in many limitations. We believe that if you can dream it, we can make it. What makes us different is that we build doors that last, reduce impact on the earth, and require very low maintenance and increased durability allowing you peace of mind. We have the best warranty on the market because we stand behind the product we make. We look forward to seeing your creativity and being able to give you a "More in a Garage."